Hi All,

We are planning to have Internet connection to our company from two sites
with a checkpoint firewall ( On Nokia Appliance ) , we want to have an
automatic failover scenario in case if one of the Internect connection/link
, router or one of the firewall goes down .what's the best way to go about ,
can i go in for a static and floating static at each site , with the  static
default  route pointing to the firewall on site A and floating static site @
site A pointing to the firewall on site B and similar thing on the Site B as
well??? I think this would work , have anybody implemented a similar
soultion??? I am sure this is a classical dual-homing Internet solution
which most of the organisation would have implemented ......

Also for our Internal Network we would be using OSPF , any special
consideration like default-information originate have to be taken care...

Where does BGP comes into play if at all we need that alongside with
static/floating static combination??

Any ideas/suggestion is greatly appreciated??

Thanks,

Muthu