From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of cryptobyte
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 11:42 AM
To: Alfred Saulo; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: books on security specialization

Ancillary material available from www.smartforce.com for:

Cisco Router Firewall & Perimeter Security; and,

http://www.smartforce.com/corp/marketing/corporate/content/Solutions/SmartCourses/catalog/curicula/courses/isec26e/isec26e.htm

Cisco Security Solutions.

http://www.smartforce.com/corp/marketing/corporate/content/Solutions/SmartCourses/catalog/curicula/courses/isec17e/isec17e.htm

IOS, PIX and Centri [and much more] are covered.  To the level you desire ?

I believe it is available separately (i.e., not bundled with Internet Security
Consortium CD).  I haven't seen it at Cisco proper.

For that matter, given Security interest, you might take a look at Internet
Security Consortium offering.  It is was $2,500 and covers pretty near the whole
gambit; however, Check Point and RAS pulled out at last minute.

Not a dealer. Not a rep. Just repositioning.

Good luck.

cryptobyte

Alfred Saulo wrote:

Just wanted to know if anyone knows any good books or study material for the
security specialization test... Thanks.
Alfred