I've just finished the chapter in my bcran book about nat/pat, and I must
say that this was the toughest one so far.

I understand the theory, but I have a hard time really picturing it when we
start talking about overlapping ip addresses and stuff like that.

I will start looking for some NAT/PAT resources on-line at Cisco and other
sites, but if some of you know of a site that really shows a good picture
and some easy-to-read examples of a working scenario, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen