Hi,

    I just took my CCNA 2.0 today and passed with 941. I understand your
concern of just having and studying 640-407 materials and taking a 640-507
exam. I would personally recommend you to get the ICND book by cisco press
cause I think the ICND covers certain subjects which are not in the 640-407.

Chee Voon, Wong
MCP, CCNA 2.0