If you are lucky you may have space on flash card for 2 IOS images.

Use boot command in config like this: (my 7513 router)
boot system flash slot0:rsp-isv-mz_120-2a.bin
Old image could be on flash in slot0, new image in slot1

Find information about boot command here:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/fun_r
/frprt2/index.htm

Jon

003901c008c0$d92927f0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:003901c008c0$d92927f0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/core/cis7505/7310cfig/2083fl