Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on Integrated-ISIS and more precisely on a method
called "Route Leaking" which consist of enabling redistribution level-2 IP
routes into level-1 areas. And it doesn't seems to work. Well let's go
throught it. I've got three routers.

routerA --- routerB --- routerC

routerA is running I-ISIS L1
routerB is running EIGRP and I-ISIS L1L2. There is a mutual redistribution
between EIGRP and I-ISIS L2. Route Leaking is implemented here : L2 into L1.
routerC is running EIGRP and it sees routerA through External route which
normal.

Because routerB is running I-ISIS L1L2, routerA install a default route to
routerB.

And then routerA can communicate with routerC BUT i don't want that way of
function. I'd like routerA install all the routes from EIGRP and not only a
default route. So i'm working on Route Leaking.

Is there anyone ever worked on something similar ?

Frédéric BOSQUET-DENIS - CCNP Network Security / FW-1 Certified
=RCS= mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - cell : 0685522504