You have to be mindful of the PRI switch type 4ess, 5ess, or DMS.  You can
get all of that from the telco that brought the circuit.  You should be able
to drop the ckt right into the wic on your router and configure from there.
Use CCO to get the necessary reference material and you'll do fine.

--
Joe Dewberry
Network Engineering