When I took the test all I got hit on was
-trunking
-VTP
-STP  (sh spantree, portfast, uplinkfast)
-Mulitcast.  (CGMP, IGMP, DVMRP)
-Of course VLANS
-RSM  (cmd syntax, etc.)
-it's weird alot ofthe questions on the 2.0 tests are pretty vague only a
couple ask for you to specify cmd's now.  THe 2.0 tests are easier in my
eyes.  How hard is it to click on the exhibit button and pick a cmd from a
list.

Hope this helps...
-THE KID
8nisvn$b6o$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8nisvn$b6o$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...