From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Amit Lilani
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 12:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: urgent 6509 msfc down.

hi guys,

i have a 6509 switch with 2 sup 1's and 2 msfc's ( modules 15 and 16)
what went wrong was we upgraded the msfc module with the wrong ios code
(12.07.XE1). no it does not seem to come up and goes into a loop. still i
can go into RMON using the switch console command. put whenever i use xmodem
to upgrade the ios it FAILS... its gives the message timeout.... and say
automatic logout... i spoke to cisco tac... (very slow in responding back)
they mailed me back saying the baud rate can not go more that 9600 on a
console which is true......I DONT know how to proceeds ...any
clues...suggestions are most welcome....

thanks a lot for all your help

amit.