I apologize to the group for this ugly, ugly post! I was in a real hurry to
figure out a frame-relay issue and a compression module issue. I was taking down
some notes so I could see if anyone had experienced the problems I was
having/still having and instead of hitting save as a draft I hit send...so many
thanks for not flaming me too bad.
Ron

"Ron Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/18/2000 10:52:47 AM

Please respond to "Ron Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>