You are all most cordially invited to join me on internet and on Dale
Holmes' chat site

http://www.allnetllc.net/chat/ciscochat.htm

to try this IPSec tunnel again.

Date: Saturday, August 19
Time: 7;00 p.m. California, 10:00 p.m. New York time
I believe that is 3:00 a.m. Sunday Aug 20 Greenwich mean time, and maybe
9:00 p.m. Sunday Aug 20 in Melbourne? ( I ran out of fingers long ago )

If everything works the way it is supposed to, there will be a telnet
session available at 64.220.150.9, from which you can telnet into the IPSec
router and observe, or maybe look at a debug or two. I don't have this set
up as of this writing, so I am not sure what commands will be available.

More details will be happening once we get the session going. Join us on the
chat site Saturday night (you folks don't have lives or dates or anything
because you're all studying so hard, right!?)

My partner for this experiment is the esteemed Mr. Circusnuts. Once we get
the tunnel set up and verified working, we can certain try to open
additional tunnels for those with the means of doing so.

Chuck
I am Locutus, a CCIE Lab Proctor. Xx_Brain_dumps_xX are futile. Your life as
it has been is over ( if you hope to pass ) From this time forward, you will
study US!
( apologies to the folks at Star Trek TNG )

http://www.cl.cncdsl.com/Locutus.html