Hi folks:

I am using an AS5300 for our dial-up service and the authentication takes
place on a NT machine running Cisco Easy ACS 1.0.  I have NT User
authentication and Grant Dial-in permissions checked.  Have a few questions
about this:
1) How can you have the AS5300 point to more than one TACACS+ server for
authentication in case one of the TACACS+ machine fails?
2) Can we have one TACACS+ machine authenticate more than one NAS?  I didn't
see any option of adding more than one NAS server???
3) If we use no authentication for PPP(aaa authentication ppp default none),
is there a command that can block a user from dialing in by their username?

Thanks for all the help anyone can provide.

Amer