Hi All

I have a E1 line with a telephone number 4561743 in Singapore site. I got a
AS5300 in Singapore and Hong Kong. I would like all call from the E1 to
terminate it to a specific telephone in Hong Kong (55666777).

I would like to configurate it as when anyone call in Singapore As5300 with
the number 4561743, it will auto forward the call to Hong Kong
number(556667777). That mean after dailing 4561743, i do not need to dial
the Hong Kong number. That mean once all call will auto forward to 55666777
when 4561743 is dial in singapore.

Pls direct to any sources that can help me to solve this.

Thank , with regards
chan