hi ,

need your help again, it goes this way :

Hi,

Re: High Speed card of cisco router (for Destiny's
upgrade to 4Mbps/512kbsp):

Could you verify what would be the exact port we're
going to use for the 4Mbps/512kbps upgrade
1.) a Channelize T3 ?
or
2.)a High-Speed Serial T3 ?

also, will the interface  be V.35 from the CM701 going
to the cisco router (7206)?

I've already verified this modem from Destiny/Domsat:
  (2)COMSTREAM MODEMS, HS, V.35, DVB REED-SOLOMON -
with S/N 90077845
(note: as per Domsat, this CM701 sat modem is working
properly)

Does this modem support up to 8Mbps for their
future need?
Do we still need to install or configure a High Speed
card for the 4Mbps/512kbps upgrade ?

thanks

any form of input will be greatly appreciated

thanks

Jason