>Hello everyone:
>
>I am studying for the routing 2.0 exam.
>
>Does any one have information on the following:
>
>(1) the scalability problems associated with internal BGP.
>
>I know that IBGP speakers have to be fully meshed. I am not too
>clear on the reason behind this requirement.

It's more complex than that. There are alternatives to full mesh.

The basic problem of full mesh is that BGP peering is computationally
expensive for the router.  More than 20-30 peers tends to have a
notable processor impact.

>(2) Redistribution between BGP and Interior Gateway Protocols (IGPs).
>
>(3)When creating a prefix list, in router configuration mode with
>the following syntax:
>
>ip prefix-list list-name seq seq-value deny|permit network/len [ge
>ge-value] [le le-value].
>
>How would you assign the ge and le values?
>
>Your immediate assistance will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Peter.

Both are fairly complex, but I discuss it in BGP White Paper #3,
which should be available free on CertificationZone on September 1.