Hi All,

Does anyone have a url or can u tell me what the differences are between the
old CCNP 1.0 and the new CCNP 2.0 exams.

I can't find anything on the Cisco web page. They don't outline the
objectives in detail. It's really vague and not clear as to what is
expected. Example, under the remote course they tell u to know wan
protocols, ISDN, FRAME etc but that's it. They break it down.

If anyone has any good info. on what is expected on the new CCNP 2.0 track
can they let me know.

Tnx's in adv for ur help

rgrds

Noel