Have you looked at Qcheck? It may not have all the features
you're looking for, but might get you by in the interim. The
console works on all WinX platforms; the "endpoints" run on 17
different operating systems, from Windows to MVX to 8 flavors of
Unix. Might not be as configurable as you'd like, but the price
is right.

http://www.qcheck.net/whyqcheck.html

Kris Jacobs | mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Proud Member: http://www.wob-l.org
Hostaged by: http://www.mad-techies.org
E-tours are available.
Not all those who wander are lost. -J.R.R. Tolkien