We order a F/T1 from local Telco.  When we put the order in, I went and
bought the WIC-1DSU-T1 for both ends.  Now the telco said they cannot
deliver a dmarc of RJ45.
"please advise the client that we will not be able to deliver on RJ-45 but
DB-15 instead.  Telus, for one reason or another will not deliver on RJ-45.
Also, ensure that the client has 2 pairs (4 wire) and in-house cabling
available to extend the circuit."
I found a link on Cisco to make a RJ45 to DB25 adapter.
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/sc/r2/mgchw/tchwcabl.
htm#xtocid1478210
Will a straight adapter do?  Had anyone done this before?  Any help would be
great.

Now, for the study question.  I am going to have 2 WIC-1DSU-T1 router to
play with for a month or so.  Can I just cross a RJ45 for back to back
testing and practice?

Thanks
Albert