You must manually configure the OSPF interface cost such as:-

int s0
 ip ospf cost 1000

int s1
 ip ospf cost 1000

OSPF only does load-balancing on equal-cost interfaces.  The other method is
to do this via configuring the interface bandwidth but this can affect
anything else that uses the interface bandwidth parameter.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...