Group,

    I have a company(A) that is currently connected to the Internet through
a 256K frame, it is sharing IPs with another company(C) x.x.x.x/25 on a
different router.  I have connected this site to a sister company(B) via
fiber and want to disconnect the 256K frame.  I want to have all traffic use
the sister company(B)'s connection, which has a T-1 connection back to our
corporate router.  The Internet connection from our corporate router is a
T-3.  The IP Addresses for both company(A) and company(C) are public
addresses.  Company(A) does not currently connect to our corporate router.
Company(C) connects to our corporate Internet router and goes out to the
Internet that way.  Company(A) will now connect to our corporate router via
Company(B), which currently connects to our corporate router for Internet
access.  The problem comes in with the corporate router which is announcing
IP addresses of company(C).  How do you announce routes for the same IP
Address block (I need the corporate router to announce both Company(A) and
Company(C), the IP address is split x.x.x.x/25), but to different router
interfaces?  We run all static routes (don't ask me, I have begged to
change) to the Internet and internally.