The group can correct me if I am wrong but Cisco bought an outfit call
Combinet and inherited the 700 series. They are onlu producing three of them
now:
the 761M, 775M, and the 776M.
Don't get me wrong they are supporting the lower end ones also but not just
producing them anymore.

"Daniel Ma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:8nsol2$arf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Just wondering why Cisco develop different platform other than standard
IOS.