I have got a problem with FR Config Running OSPF. Router A & B are connected
to C & D over FR PVC but they don't have to talk to each other. It means A
connected to C & D and B is also connected to C & D. I am using FR
Subinterfaces with pt-to-pt. What is happening that sometime I am able to
ping to  router C & router D subinterfaces from router A but sometimes i
don't get any response. I am even unable to ping sub-intf of Routers from
within the routers.
See sample config of one of the routers that i have:
interface Serial0
no ip address
ip directed-broadcast
encapsulation frame-relay
ip ospf network broadcast
no ip mroute-cache
!
interface Serial0.1 point-to-point
ip address 131.18.19.185 255.255.255.252
ip directed-broadcast
ip ospf network broadcast
frame-relay interface-dlci 310
!
interface Serial0.2 point-to-point
ip address 131.18.19.189 255.255.255.252
ip directed-broadcast
ip ospf network broadcast
frame-relay interface-dlci 210

This is config of router B connected to C & D and subintf of C &D are on
same subnet as subintf 0.1 and 0.2 on this router.
Is pt-to-pt with sub-intf OK for this scenario?

Any suggestions... What is the possible cause of problem?? Why I am even
unable to ping local subintface from within the router??

Thanks..