Hi -

I've been hovering over this study group for 2 weeks and have found the
emails very valuable.  I am a MCSE, ASE and am enrolled at Aquarius
institute [start'g Dec] to begin the trek towards CCIE.

Their program is a prep for CCIE --

--All trainers are CCIE
--Class runs for 8-9 months for 350+ hours of class/hands on lab
--+ They have a deal if you pass your CCIE lab they will hire you[like no
one else will] and pay you back the 15$K for the classes after one year of
service as a consultant for them.

Opinions?

I guess the instructors have an incentive to pass their students - they get
a nice cut$ of the consulting fees generated by their students that pass the
lab and go to work for Aquarius......

Michael Madl
MCSE ASE