Hi,

As promised the exam details.  I failed with 688 but am not too bothered as
I never studied or knew what to expect (I had a spare voucher which was
about to expire).  Anyway here goes,,

Pass mark 762.

Sections are :

ATM Introduction
ATM Lower Layers
ATM Higher Layers
AIP Features and Functions
NPM Features and Functions
ATM-CES PA for Cisco 7200 Routers (I never got any questions on this, which
was a bummer)
Configuration - Router ATM Interface (i.e. how do you setup a pvc with
aal5snap)
LS 1010 Features and Functions (we are now entering the bulk of the
questions)
LS 1010 Configuration (yep here we go LANE LANE LANE LANE LANE LANE LANE)
LS 1010 PNNI and IISP Features and Functions (dear oh dear)
LS 1010 PNNI and IISP Configuration (anyone got a rope?)
LANE Features and Functions (LANE LANE LANE LANE LANE LANE LANE)
LANE configuration and ATM LAN Emulation (I thought this title was mis
leading)
LANE 2.0 and MPOA (around 4 questions)

All in all with a bit of study on PNNI and IISP then I reckon I would have
passed this with minimum study.  If you know LANE with LS 1010's then your
3/4's the way there.

Cheers

Robert McCallum
Ext 730 3448
DDI : 01415663448
Mobile : 07818002241

If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost £100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year killing everyone inside.