I want to connect users from a small business to the internet via a proxy
server and cisco 1601 with IP Plus IOS . There will also be a remote user
with an ISDN line and a Cisco 801 will be dialing into the company and
another user that will be coming in via a modem.
Both remote users will be needing access to a server.

I will be using access-lists on the 1601 and NAT ( for the users in the
company getting out to the internet ).The ISP will issue addresses for the
routers.

I need suggestions and other ideas on how to make this work.I f there is any
other routers that will do the job let me know.

There will be appoximately 10-15 people that is in the company that will be
using this ISDN link for Internet access.

Thanks in advances