From: Peter Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 August 2000 20:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bridging Problem using OSPF/EIGRP

I am planning to turn-on bridging on two different routers' ethernet
interface accessing same host. On Router A I am turning on bridging on its
ethernet interface and It is running EIGRP. On Router B I will be turning on

bridging and it will take different route and  use OSPF.

Is it gonna cause problem if I turn on bridging on two ethernet interfaces
of two routers connected to same APP. What route it would prefer? I guess
EIGRP cause of low route Cost.

Any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks....Peter