From: RD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 9:45 AM
To: McMasters, Eric
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Passing Scores For CCNP Courses

On the subject of the CCNP exams - I'm sure this question has been answered
here before, but please indulge me again.  Has anyone taken the Foundation
Exam (even better v2) and what are your thoughts regarding this approach as
opposed to taking the three exams (Routing Switch and Remote Access)
seperately?  Any commentary on who (what experience and skill sets) would be
better served by the 'Foundation Exam' approach?

- RD

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:23:01 -0500, McMasters, Eric wrote:

>  Comments in line.  I can't remember what the Switching passing score was.
>  Hope this helps at least some....
>
>  Eric L. McMasters, CCNP/CCDA
>  OSSN - Sr. Network Engineer

"Grandpa can't fly his kite, 'cause Grandma won't give him no tail" -
Clarence Carter