I got this in my email and thought some of you might be interested,
especially those that supply refurb product already.  Apparently Cisco is
going to make refurbished equipment available through the reseller channel.

have a good weekend
daveh

=> CISCO AUTHORIZED REMARKETING PROGRAM
The Cisco Authorized Remarketing Program will launch in September 2000 to
meet
the demand for refurbished Cisco equipment that exists in the market today.
The program provides an added tool for gaining incremental business with
price
sensitive customers, while at the same time helping to protect the Cisco
brand
name and enabling Cisco Capital to continue to compete in the leasing arena.

Advantages to customers:
- Cisco tested, certified, and configured products
- Full warranty protection and TAC support (same as new products)
- Option to add SMARTnet at regular prices for added support
- Comes with current revision IP-only software and software license