Hi Dave,

I have subscribed to both.

I used them for the CCIE r/s written exam. Certification Zone was of real
help in building my understanding of topics covered in the exam. The
bridging white paper is a must for anyone taking the written exam.

As for CCPREP it cost more to subscribe, and it was of no help to me.

regards

Luthfur

CCNP+Voice, CCIE r/s Written