Dear Sir,

I am a Netwrking engineer from bangalore ..India

I am intrested in handling online-classes.

reply me with terms and conditions.

bye

manoj Kumar

"Bruce Almich"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We are preparing to "rack and stack" some Cisco equipment as a remotely
accessible hands-on training lab.
Our console port (CLI) sharing capability lends itself to having
instructor-led training proceed with students on either a "virtual
classroom" or individual "tutor - student" basis. We are looking for
CCNA-certified (at least) individuals that would like to receive
compensation in exchange for serving as tutors in this e-learning lab.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Bruce Almich
Network Development Group
919-990-9070
www.netdevgroup.com