Dear All

I am appearing for CCNA 2.0 examination on 30th August.
I have ICND book from Cisco press but is any extra reading required or any extra
topics not covered in the ICND course book .
Also in Exam outline and Preparation guide on the Cisco site states that ATM is also
included . Are there any questions asked on ATM if yes then where can I find
appropriate material on ATM
Also if somebody can guide on what sort of questions are asked the most or what topics
are more critical and more tricky questions are asked

Please help me out on the above mentioned issues.
---
With Best Regards
Swapnil Shah

Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com