From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
shanseverijn
Sent:   Saturday, August 26, 2000 5:36 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Exam 350-001,  I'm so pissed!

I just want to say for the record that this exam is a bunch of   B.S.  All
you tell you why.  I took this test like a cuople weeks after I finished my
CCNP/CCDP just to see where I stand and what I need to hit for this thing.
Let me say that the CCIE exam 350-001 is highly overraded.  So I scored a
modest 60% the first time.  Not bad for not really studying and just going
off of experience and Theory.  The problem I have is after studying for what
I needed and knowing that I was going to tear this test a new A-hole I went
in took  the test and did everything the same except in the questionaire
that I filled out I marked that I was proficient in alot more areas than I
did the first time.  The result well after blazing through the test in an
hour and feeling DAMN confident that I got at least a 90% on the sucker I
ended up getting a 58%.  I WAS LIVID!!!!  I was like what the hell???  I got
ROBBED!!!  I only missed honestly like 5 questions.  I can recite the whole
damn test in my sleep!  I don't understand!  I am so dman fustrated I can't
even see straight.  Why am I writing this?  Well I want to know do they
gauge or do anything weird with what you mark for what are you are
proficient in, in the questionnaire in the beginning of the test????  Like
weighingthe questions differently the second time around or something weird
like that...

Somebody tell me....
PS.  The Exam Cram for the exam is excellent as usual.

--
Shannon Severijn
CCNP, CCDP, MCSE