Vincent.

I think you have little, if any team player skills and you spend far too
much time in front of books rather than talking to people and understanding
the concept of teamwork. You could be a CCIZ for all I care, I would never
employ you.

your arrogance is also fairly breathtaking in its idiocy.
you should also learn to speak english. Its 'easy to achieve'
Alex