Chuck,

I think I'll be joining you about the same time
(350-001) . But boy do I hate ATM & Token Ring. So
boring learning this stuff, when in the back of my
mind I consider it dead technology.
The only way I can keep my sanity is by planning to
rip as much of this crap out as I can and replace it
with Giga technology etc before I escape to do
something more interesting.

Regards, and good luck for the written.

Keep watching the skies ..............

Phil.

Stefan, sorry to hear the bad news. What were your

[EMAIL PROTECTED]