Your traffic continues to use the BRI because of the IP fast-switching cache
that is enabled by default in IOS.  On your BRI interfaces, do this:

int bri x/x
 no ip route-cache

You can also use the "backup interface" command on the serial interfaces
instead of floating static routes as you have currently setup.  The IP
route-cache can be cleared manually:-

clear ip cache

Note - I believe the route-cache should only be disabled on the BRI
interfaces in this case...  can anyone confirm this?

Regards,
Adrian