Hi all,,

Anyone saw before "TCP:0 bad sequence number : seq:xxxxxxxx ack xxxxx rcvnxt
xxxxxxxxx rcvwnd xxxxxxxxx " when you debug your router with
"debug ip tcp transaction"..?.. The situation is a x25 over ip..xot work
well and any of other service are also working good!!!..
I did not find anything in detail in cisco site...Can anybody have an
idea?...
For more details I tried to capture at the same time, two host connected
each other at the same time..I can send u if u want :)

thanks in advance