Pete-

I setup a wireless network for our training room using 15 laptops and a single 340. I get good throughput in the room (60'X40') and bump down to 6Mps about 70' from the training room. It's been flawless so far. I had our vendor and SE from Cisco demo the product and we set up a system and they let us beat on it. That really helped. I am not running encryption, but in the demo we had it running no problem. They only thing I noticed is you need to play with the antennas to figure out your best bandwidth. It usually depends on where you mount it (wall, table, ceiling, etc.). If you have any other ?'s feel free to ask.

Collin