Try the config below to get the Dialer and the BRI working.  Just increase
the Dialer idle-timeout to a larger number than 300 (5 min), 30 minutes or
even higher. Depending on the interesting traffic crossing, this should keep
the line up all the time as I am sure than during business hour someone will
be sending traffic to the link within the set time frame.

Hope that helps.

Branch B Config
>Interface BRI0
>description Connected to Branch A
>no ip address
>no ip directed-broadcast
>encapsulation ppp
>dialer rotary-group 0
>isdn switch-type basic-ni
>isdn spid1 phone # Branch B
>isdn spid2 phone # Branch B
>no fair-queue
>no cdp enable
!
!
>interface Dialer0
>description Connected to Branch A
>ip address 10.1.1.5 255.0.0.0
>no ip directed-broadcast
>encapsulation ppp
>dialer in-band
>dialer idle-timeout 300
>dialer map ip 10.1.1.9 name ROUTERB broadcast Branch B phone #
>dialer map ip 10.1.1.9 name ROUTERB broadcast Branch B phone #
>dialer hold-queue 10
>dialer load-threshold 200 either
>dialer-group 1
>no fair-queue