I would suggest it more as a supplemental book for the CCIE lab - for
examples of configs, etc.  Did skim through it for BGP examples, but that
was cause I kept putting off getting the Halabi book waiting for the 2nd Ed
to be released.

What you should read are the bibles:-

Routing TCP/IP
Internet Routing Architectures
Interconnections

You might need to supplement with some others for bits and pieces of info...
the best Token Ring bridging coverage for the exam I found was from various
papers from Cisco and others found on the Net.  Also Cisco Internetwork
Design has TR stuff that gets useful.

Regards,
Adrian

""Raymond Smith"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
012e01c011cf$4621da20$a70a4f0c@raymonds">news:012e01c011cf$4621da20$a70a4f0c@raymonds...
Hey guys do you know how good of a read is the following book in preparation
for the CCIE written:-

TITLE: CCIE Fundamentals: Network Design and Case Studies

Need the 411 on this ............Peace!