In a message dated 8/29/00 7:02:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Hey,
    If any of you guys are interested, there is a new site with remote
rental equipment available.  Just thought I'd pass it on, looks like a
great lab!  Here is where I found it...
www.cheaplab.com
Happy studying,
jtracy

15 dollars for all that for 4 hours??? that is pretty gracious! If my company
didn't have such a huge lab i would be thanking my lucky stars you existed.
It's nice to see that some people just want to help ;)

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year killing everyone inside.
                                        ~Robert Cringely, InfoWorld~