Hello,

I got a situation for ya'll :)

On a 4500 router we have a PRI connected. We use this line for remote
control for custumors on different locations.

Now. A lot of times we get calls from our telecom provider that some lines
to custumors are open for mare than a couple of days. We haven't got a tool
that monitors those lines for us.

My idea is to use MRTG for that. Via MRTG and a specific oid number, I
thought I would be able to see the uptime of some of the channels of our
PRI. Well .. the problem is that I couldn't find any OID that'll work with
MRTG or the 4500 router.

My question: Is there an OID for this matter, or do I run a script wich
output I use for MRTG ?

Thnx,

JT