Okay, Okay, lets start from the beginning.....Do you maintain the Firewall;
cause if you
do; then the only way for this to work is for the Firewall to have a static
route pointing
to the Ethernet Interface of  << Router-B >> and for the destination of that
static route
to be the Ethernet Interface of << Router-A >>.....Unless you're using a <<
routing >>
protocol on the Firewall itself.....Not only that; but does the Firewall
have any limitations
on the config itself.....What rules/access-lists are setup.....I would look
at trying to ping the
ethernet interface of the Firewall Iteself and then if you can; look at the
config on the
Firewall.....Can you ping Router-A from the Firewall.....What type of
Firewall is in place
that you're using PIX / Checkpoint / Raptor or what.....Well there's my
$0.02.....Thanks.....

JEK

"Arya Salahi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Is the IP network between routerA and routerB being routed in the
Internet?