Yeah it is correct, ICQ 99a uses 4000 as its port to icq.mirabilis.com its
main operating server, if you want to block ICQ traffic, trace the roots
of its server, means its IP address, you can simply do that by sending the
ping request. Then deny traffic to that destination. Because as far I know
ICQ 2000a search for any better port to operate with.. and blocking
traffic to the source will help you more than just blocking its port. Try
using an Access list..

Regards,
King