Luke,
    Imagine being given a routing table and being
asked something indirect about it, such as what area
type is this router. Possible answers : ASBR, ABR,
Stubby, Not-so-stubby etc. This detail isn't given
explicitly but needs to be deduced from the routing
table you are given.
    So in a nutshell, know it very well.

Regards,

Phil.

PS : I've forgotten most of my OSPF knowledge now as
I've been on an EIGRP network for the past 6 months,
but I know how to get the info back in my brain in a
short time. This, I believe is the key when you have
such a diverse  and deep level of knowledge required
to be effective at your job.

ORGANISATION, ORGANISATION and ORGANISATION.

--- "Henson, Luke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,