Hi

No "regular" 72 pin SIMMs will not work, you will need parity memory. I
picked up 2 16MB parity from Accessmicro for about $100 with shipping, works
great. As for flash any flash from a 2500, 2600, 4x00 will work. If you need
new flash check the archive, there is a site memoryx.com, I think I don't
have the link here that has all kinds of memory for cheap.

HTH
--
John Hardman, CCNP MCSE+I

8oli78$f4i$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8oli78$f4i$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...