From: "Tim O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mohit Gupta" <        >
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: Advanced PIX Beta Exam - Free

Here is the link for everything that is on the test. Seriously, I took it
about 3 weeks ago and it is straight out of the manual, even the pictures!
It runs the whole gambit of what hardware is this and which way the
interfaces are numbered to configuration and even into all of the Crypto
stuff...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_v52/index.htm

Tim