Therefore, are you  happy stealing software as long as
you can give it to others ? a sort of modern day Robin
Hood.

Maybe, if you wrote the software you would be less
happy, maybe not, maybe you'd just give it away ?

Suggestion,

Get yourself a C compiler.
Write stacks of great code under the lists
instruction.
I'm sure we can all make some great suggestions.
Sweat your knackers off getting the last nasty little
bugs out.

THEN, GIVE IT AWAY, FOR FREE. Hmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Phil.

--- "Bessette, Jesse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The person who first listed the link, should simply
> get them for us...i
> wouldif it were me....
>
> Jesse Bessette
> PC Architecture