Currently, Cisco ACRC material (Exam Cert Guide is a good choice) plus
additional BGP and NBMA related material concerning OSPF and EIGRP
downloaded from Cisco web site. Also Internet Routing Architectures (Halabi,
Cisco Press) is an excellent reference for BGP.

Or, wait until relevant BSCN material is published. Your choice. Personally
I'd wait until the Cisco material is ready, but it all depends on your time
frame.

I had a hell of a time just acquiring the necessary info, and I took the
Cisco ACRC course, which only covers about 40% of the BSCN requirements. The
rest I had to dig up myself.

The best study material available now is the BSCN student guide, but you can
only get that if you take a Cisco BSCN course.

""Swapnil M Shah"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Can you pls suggest the study material for the BSCN exam
>
> ---
> With Best Regards
> Swapnil Shah
>
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:15:39
>  David Williams wrote:
> >There are a few objectives dealing with OSPF and EIGRP in NBMA domains,
so from that standpoint there is some configuration knowledge involved. It
doesn't deal specifically with FR, but you should be aware of the
implications and Cisco's recommendations in dealing with it.
005401c0132e$f022a6c0$12e6a8c0@Westend">news:005401c0132e$f022a6c0$12e6a8c0@Westend...
> >  as a part of many ospf sample configurations frame relay is used. is a
detailed knowledge of frame relay required for BSCN or are the basics
sufficient?