I have a few unused T1 CSU's & the V.35 DTE cables at work, so I found the pinout on
Adtran's website for a T1 crossover cable.  Switch pins 1 & 5, pins 2 & 4, & take pins
3, 6, 7 & 8 straight thru. I tried it on a cat 5 cable to connect 2 CSU's, connected
each CSU via the V.35 DTE to a router's S0, & it worked like a charm - interfaces, up
& up, pinging & everything else. A nice alternative & more real-world-like (although I
have a couple crossovers ordered from pacific cable also, since that's what I expect
to see in the lab).