                From:   Andrew  Twigger
                Sent:   01 September 2000 13:16
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        CCNA pass

                Dear Group

                Just to say I passed my CCNA 2.0 this afternoon on the
second pass.

                Used the Todd Lammle (CCNA 1) books plus documents on the
Internet to bring
                it up to CCNA 2.0

                Would just like to thank all members of this list for their
help.

                What's Next ?

                Regards

                Andrew

                Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]